Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Environment and I



Hey y'all! I am Sarakiel Lamusao, the rightful heir of the Iron Throne. I am the Queen of the Game of Thrones, 
the Descendant of the Sun, and the captain of the Generation of Miracles. Just kidding. I am just a normal girl 
who lives in a quiet place somewhere around Liloan, Cebu. Currently, I am taking up BS Architecture at the 
University of San Carlos- Talamban Campus. 
Ever since I was young I dreamed about being an architect. 
I was always fascinated about the idea of creating 2D to reality. 
Once I finish this college program, I plan to take up civil engineering and build a firm. I know it's too much, even 
some of my friends and family think it's really difficult to study again, but I want to. 

I live my life as how a princess lives, but not the classy type of princess. More like the adventurous and 
care-free one. 
I wander around Talamban since this is where USC is located. I easily get lost in an unfamiliar place. 
Even if oftentimes I am a "lost girl", I carry with me the value of protecting our environment.




DAILY THINGS I DO THAT HELP THE ENVIRONMENT


1. I swear that I do not throw my trashes anywhere. I know this is just a common act, but this little thing makes 
a big difference.

2. I never burn rubber or plastics or any materials that can destroy the atmosphere.
3.  My heart is close to animals since we own a lot of them. Well, not really all. Some are "orphans" so we take
care of them. We have dogs, cats, pigeons, doves, and a neighbor dog, goats, cows, chickens. We live in a 
rural place so it has been a practice in our home to conserve and protect the environment.

DAILY THINGS I DO THAT HARM THE ENVIRONMENT


1.  If riding a smoke-belching vehicle makes me a destroyer of Mother Nature, then this is the very act that I am deeply sorry about.
2.  Sometimes, I also consume too much water to the point of wasting it. 
3. As a student, I tend to overuse papers. Because of boredom, I draw on them and throw it afterwards. 
Sometimes I see people doing  harmful thing to the environment, like throwing trashes or burning plastics 
but I never stopped them or told them that it’s not good.  I never had that courage to do 
those things and for me this is the worst act that everyone, including myself is guilty of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment